Sarndra has always been interested in Health and Wellbeing for herself and started her studies
In 2006 with a Diploma in Therapeutic Massage and a Diploma in Neuromuscular therapy.
Trained in the ELDOA and Myofascial Stretching Method by renowned French osteopath Guy Voyer, this specific method is specific to disc pathologies that can cause back and neck pain.
She always wants to help clients achieve their goals and has a caring personality to go with her ability to help correct soft tissue dysfunctions.
Whether you are a weekend warrior or top athlete you are in capable hands.
Sarndra is a fully registered massage therapist with the Massage New Zealand (MNZ) Association, and is experienced in:
- ELDOA and Myofascial Stretching certified
- Soma Trainer Certified
- Remedial (Deep Tissue) Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Sports specific Massage
- Relaxation (Swedish) Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)
- Infant Massage
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- On-site Chair Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Trigger-Point Therapy
- Diploma Therapuetic Massage Therapy (with Sports)
- Diploma Neuromuscular Therapy
- Physical Soma Trainer Certified (ELDOA, Myofascial Stretching, Proprioception, Cardio and Respitory Techniques, GPS, Analytical and Segmental Muscular Strengthening)
- First Aid Certificate
- Registered Massage Therapist (MNZ)
- Remedial Massage Therapist
Client History Form
When you come in for the first time we will ask you to fill in this form so we know your medical history. All information remains confidential.
Feel free to email or call to discuss your needs. Or contact us through our website.